- Best paper award for Clinical Innovation at the 42nd IOC in 2008 for “Friction-Free Ties”.
- Tracom Award for Innovation in Clinical Orthodontics at the 36th IOC in 2001 for inventing "The Multi-Purpose Attachment (MPA)".
- P.P. Jacob Award for the best article in J.I.O.S. in 1995 at the 31st IOC & 1st International Congress in 1997 for "The Universal Ribbon-Arch Appliance (URA)"
- Tracom Award for Innovation in Clinical Orthodontics at the 30th IOC in 1995 for inventing "The Universal Ribbon-Arch Appliance".
- Second Best Clinical Paper Award at the 29th IOC in 1994